Welcome to Sardis Forest Patio Homes!
A Great Place to Live
Changes have been made to the Architectural Control (ARC) Request Process. A revised ARC request form is now available on the ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS page of this website. The form includes instructions for submitting it directly to the SFPHA Architectural Control Committee which should speed up the review process (it is recommended that you do not submit the form any other way.) Please allow 30 days for a response from the Committee, but every effort will be made to respond in less time.
NEW TO OUR COMMUNITY
As part of ongoing maintenance parking lots will be sealed, re-striped and re-lettered beginning with the 9104-9108-9112 court this year. The same schedule that was used for paving the lots will be followed for this work which means one court will be done each year until all lots are completed. Notification about removing vehicles from each lot will be provided prior to work beginning.
- Sardis Forest Patio Homes Association is a homeowners association and not a renters association. A person renting a unit at Sardis Forest Patio Homes must communicate with the owner of the unit about all issues. The renter should not directly contact Cedar Management Group nor the Board of Directors. Cedar will respond for the Board of Directors to homeowners only.
- Review the frequently updated information posted by the Board of Directors on the message boards in the mailbox kiosks.
- For additional information, select the CONTACT US tab above for multiple ways to access VINE (homeowners’ web portal) and to submit requests, questions, concerns etc. to Cedar. DO NOT APPROACH VENDORS WORKING ON OUR PROPERTY ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES.
- If you want to make any exterior changes to your unit, it is very important that you submit a detailed Architectural Control (ARC) Request for approval. As noted above, a revised ARC request form is now available on the ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS page of this website. The form includes instructions for submitting it directly to the SFPHA Architectural Control Committee (it is recommended that you do not submit the form any other way). Please allow 30 days for a response from the Committee, but every effort will be made to respond in less time.
- Submit (or have your insurance company submit) to Cedar a copy of your HO3 homeowner insurance renewal each year. NOTE: If you rent your unit, or if it is vacant, contact your insurance company to confirm that you have the correct type of homeowner insurance policy for a rental or vacant unit. For additional insurance information, select the ABOUT US tab above or see the INSURANCE section in our Rules and Regulations which may be viewed by selecting the ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS tab above.
- For neighborhood news, go to http://Nextdoor.com and select Sardis Forest.
- According to the City of Charlotte, garbage and recycling bins must be removed from the curb by midnight on the day of collection. See https://charlottenc.gov for additional information.
- Effective July 5, 2021, yard waste such as leaves, shrub trimmings, discarded plants etc. may no longer be placed in plastic bags and left on the curb for City pickup. Instead, they must be placed on the curb in compostable paper bags or reusable containers no larger than 32 gallons. This pickup is done on the same day as regular garbage pickup (every Tuesday.) Recycle bin pickup is every other Tuesday. See https://charlottenc.gov for additional information.
- In order to maintain the beauty of our community, the following should be placed on the street no sooner than the day before the scheduled pickup day: garbage bins, recycle bins, yard waste as described in No. 8 above and items too large for the bins for which a pickup has been arranged by calling 311.
- Pick up after your pet, and remember that according to our governing documents and the City of Charlotte’s leash law, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside their residence or fenced-in yard.