Welcome to Sardis Forest Patio Homes!
A Great Place to Live
BREAKING NEWS FOR PATIO HOMES RESIDENTS
Neighborhood party at the Sardis Forest Swim Club September 12 – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Look for a flyer at your door with all the details.
ADJACENT PROPERTY INFORMATION
Proximity Matthews Apartment Complex: Taft Development Group will build a 250-unit apartment complex at 10252 Monroe Road. This development will be adjacent to our property and will be accessed from Monroe Road and the new connector road from Nolley Court which runs behind the City Barbeque Restaurant. Work began on the site in March 2019.
Nolley Senior Apartments: The Charlotte Housing Partnership will develop a 3-to-4 story building on Nolley Court that will include120 senior apartments, principally one-bedroom units. The building, which will be 20% brick, will be 4 stories tall in the center and 3 stories tall on each end. The average age of the senior residents will be 55+. Law requires 10 units to be designated for age 45+. Work began on the site in August 2019. Click on the following link for additional information: Nolley Senior Apartments
- Water your grass and shrubs.
- Select the CONTACT US tab above and then select “HOA Service Request Forms” to submit requests, questions, concerns etc.
- Be sure to request and receive approval from Architectural Control (ARC) before making any exterior changes.
- Submit a copy of your annual H03 homeowner insurance renewal to Cedar Management Group.
- For neighborhood news, go to http://Nextdoor.com and select Sardis Forest.