Welcome to Sardis Forest Patio Homes!
A Great Place to Live
ADJACENT PROPERTY INFORMATION
The 250-unit Address Galleria apartment complex at 10252 Monroe Road and the 120-unit Crown Court senior apartments building on Nolley Court are now leasing. Every effort is being made to lessen the impact of the expected increased traffic in our area when these apartments are occupied. The Address Galleria apartments will have an entrance/exit from and to Monroe Road which could reduce the traffic on the new connector road behind our 9128 building. There will be a Nolley Court spur to direct the Crown Court traffic toward Sardis Road North, and the new traffic lights at the intersection of Galleria Boulevard and Monroe Road are already helpful. Speed bumps on Nolley Court in front of the Crown Court building and three-way stop signs at the intersection of Galleria Boulevard and Nolley Court, which have been or will be requested, should also be an improvement.
NEW TO OUR COMMUNITY
The “Patchwork Crosswalks” arts project has begun at the intersection of Galleria Boulevard and Monroe Road. A link to more details is: https://MORA.org
- Sardis Forest Patio Homes Association is a homeowners association and not a renters association. A person renting a unit at Sardis Forest Patio Homes must communicate with the owner of the unit about all issues. The renter should not directly contact Cedar Management Group nor the Board of Directors. Cedar will respond for the Board of Directors to homeowners only.
- Review the frequently updated information posted by the Board of Directors on the message boards in the mailbox kiosks.
- For additional information, you may also visit the following:
https://app.mycmg.com/register – NEW web portal called VINE which was introduced in an e-mail from Cedar to homeowners dated August 13, 2021. The old web portal is no longer available. If you have questions about the new web portal, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and be sure to include “Sardis Forest Patio Homes Association” and your address in your message. Also, a video on how to register and navigate VINE can be viewed at www.mycmg.com/vine .
https://cedarmanagementgroup.com – Cedar’s website (includes Live Chat)
- Select the CONTACT US tab above for various ways to contact Cedar Management Group (“Cedar”) to submit requests, questions, concerns etc. DO NOT APPROACH VENDORS WORKING ON OUR PROPERTY ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES.
- If you want to make any exterior changes to your unit, it is very important that you submit a detailed Architectural Control (ARC) Request to Cedar by selecting the CONTACT US tab above or by using the web portal for homeowners at https://app.mycmg.com/register . The request will be forwarded to the Association’s Architectural Control (ARC) Committee for review and you will be notified of its decision within 30 days.
- Submit (or have your insurance company submit) to Cedar a copy of your HO3 homeowner insurance renewal each year. NOTE: If you rent your unit, or if it is vacant, contact your insurance company to confirm that you have the correct type of homeowner insurance policy for a rental or vacant unit. For additional insurance information, select the ABOUT US tab above or see the INSURANCE section in our Rules and Regulations which may be viewed by selecting the ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS tab above.
- For neighborhood news, go to http://Nextdoor.com and select Sardis Forest.
- According to the City of Charlotte, garbage and recycling bins must be removed from the curb by midnight on the day of collection. See https://charlottenc.gov for additional information.
- Effective July 5, 2021, yard waste such as leaves, shrub trimmings, discarded plants etc. may no longer be placed in plastic bags and left on the curb for City pickup. Instead, they must be placed on the curb in compostable paper bags or reusable containers no larger than 32 gallons. This pickup is done on the same day as regular garbage pickup. See https://charlottenc.gov for additional information.
- Pick up after your pet.